Being aware of your surroundings is an important step in leaning and understanding yourself and the world. Mindfulness is a lived understand, meaning no amount of studying will help you holistically understand this concept. For this workbook more than any other, you must repeatedly practice the exercises and be consistent.
Some benefits of mindfulness include:
- Reduce pain, tension and stress
- Increase joy and happiness
- Improve physical health and relationships and distress tolerance
- Increase ability to focus attention
- Decrease reactivity to mental events and increase emotional regulation
- Improve connection to the universe
- Enhance immune system response
In this guide, you will learn the skills to become holistically aware of both your inner and outer environment. Through this process, you will be able to become more effectively proactive and reactive in any give situation, empowering your Inner G.