The Chakras are a great tool to explore all parts of the self that we keep hidden and heal symptoms related to depression, anxiety, and trauma.
The word chakra is Sanskrit, meaning wheel, referring to the wheels or vortexes of energy that are throughout the body.
If you are familiar with acupuncture, than you know that there are many smaller energy centers around your body. These energy centers affect not only the physical body, but also the mental, emotional, and etheric bodies as well.
Although there are hundreds of smaller chakras in the body there are 7 main ones. In some traditions, there are 8 or even 13 chakras but for the purposes of healing, I personally work with 7.
This journal was designed to to aid you in deepening your insight into thoughts, emotions, and behaviors that block you from accessing your Inner G.
Benefits of Chakra Balancing
- Improved overall health and well being.
- Ability to heal your mental, physical, spiritual and emotional issues.
- Increased openness, memory, concentration and awareness.
- Positive outlook in terms of understanding, perception of behaviors and thought process.
- Heightened creativity and better resourcefulness because of better perception.
- Sense of self-worth, self-esteem and self- confidence.
- Improved and deeper sleep, better control over your emotions and improved patience.